Experience a new, light and economic tour guide system – the WT-300.
The WT-300 is among the lightest tour guide systems in the world weighing only 110 grams together with two AA batteries!
The system is sold in a practical case containing 25 units and 1 or 2 transmitters.
The devices run on AA alkaline or rechargeable AA Ni-MH batteries.
In our offer you can find specially reinforced industrial series of rechargeable batteries that ensure the WT-300 more than 24 hours of runtime, which in practice means 3 to 5 days of tours at 5 to 8 hours per day:
- HDC-300 charging case 24 slots for receivers and transmitters, accessories compartment, weight 5 kg, very handy
- HDC-736 charging case 36 slots for receivers and transmitters, weight 8kg, on wheels
- HDC-712 charging case 12 slots for receivers and transmitters, weight 3.5kg
The WT-300 system works with the same accessories as the Okayo EJ-7.
Choice of earphones including:
- EM-101 single hygienic earphone
- EM-305 single hygienic earphone
- EM-202 dual stereo headphones
- SH-2 – reusable on-ear earphone on a plastic hook with replaceable foam ear cushion
- LM-90A lapel microphone
- CM-100 collar microphone
- HM-20A over-the-head microphone
- HM-65A behind-the-head microphone.
Basic features of the WT-300 tour guide system:
- operating range of 863-865 MHz
- 40 channels (predefined frequencies)
- energy saving system (automatic shutdown after 20 min. idle)
- channel blocking
- range of 100 metres
- weight 110 grams
The WT-300 receivers and transmitters have a flat front surface, specially designed to place your company’s logo and contact details. When you buy at least one WT-300 set, we will mark your equipment free of charge!
Other tourguide models: