If you need reliable and top quality 2-way communication (full duplex) then we have the solution to meet the needs of the most demanding clients.
Axiwi, unlike typical tourguide systems, allows free conversation between a group of people. This means full duplex communication between up to 6 people simultaneously (more than 6 people – only listening) through devices that incorporate both a transmitter and receiver.
Axiwi is the latest Korean (Seyoung Company) digital audio broadcasting technology, reduced to the size of a matchbox with a weight not exceeding 40 grams. Other 2-way full duplex communication systems before now were larger and unfortunately had a rather high price. Axiwi drastically departs from this trend.
What is full duplex communication?
Communication systems known as full duplex systems allow simultaneous transmission and reception of audio communications. In other words, using the full-duplex system you can freely speak and listen at the same time.
The best example of full duplex is the telephone. However, in the case of Axiwi there is better sound quality than with a phone.
Axiwi – basic facts:
- Digital radio frequency operating at 2.4 GHz on one of 4 channels to choose from (up to 4 conference groups in 1 area)
- Comfortable, crystal clear communication in full duplex mode (full conference)
- Pocket-sized (fastened with a clip)
- Ultra-light – only 39 grams
- Range up to 200 meters in line of sight
- Cooperation with audio sources – Axiwi in the Dongle version (externally powered) is used for the transmission/reception of audio signals from any source such as a computer, mp3 player or monitoring system.
Axiwi – applications:
- Industrial communication system – production line, training, tours
- Discussion and conference system – including mobile
- Communication system for events operators, catering services, in the HORECA sector
- Sports and training – communication between coach and athletes; shooting, tennis, skiing, volleyball, football, cycling
- Communication for rescue services
- At home: babysitter, wireless audio connections
The basic AT-320 device is a miniature digital radio operating at a frequency of 2.4 GHz.
The AT-320 has 2 operating modes – master and slave. On master mode the AT-320 transmits and receives simultaneously. On slave mode, reception and transmission are simultaneous when you select the option Speak (S).
AT-320 basic technical data
- Radio frequency: 2.402-2.483 GHz
- Transmission range: up to 200 meters in line of sigh.
- Runtime: 8 hours on master mode, up to 12 hours on slave mode
- Charging time: up to 2 hours
- Battery: built in Lithium-polymer
- Power requirement: 5V DC-800mA
- Weight: 39g
- Dimensions: 65x32x22mm