With one of the most advanced recording studios in Poland, an experienced sound engineer and a large base of Polish as well as international voice-overs and acting voices, as well as our own translation office – we are able to produce each recording at the highest level.
In order to estimate the production cost of a recording to suit your audioguide system, please answer the following questions:
- Who is the target of your recordings – adults, children, both adults and children, regular tourists or specialists?
- How many recordings do you want to produce? Think about, for example, the number of exhibits, halls, monuments or other things or stories you want to tell tourists about. You should keep in mind that a single recording should not exceed 3 minutes. If you want to tell more about a certain place – it is better to produce several recordings of various profiles, concerning different periods of history, etc.
- How many language versions should your audioguide have? The number of language versions has a significant impact on the project budget.
- Do you want to invest in acting voices or famous voice-overs? Do you want to produce recordings in the form of stories – narrated by historical figures for example?
- Do you want to use more than one voice-over in the recording? How many voice-overs would you like to use for a project? (impacts the budget)
- Do you want to only produce voice recordings?
- Do you want to use background sound effects, background music or specific songs in recordings?
Answers to the above questions will help future cooperation with the producer in estimating the project budget. We can present you with an initial cost estimate by e-mail. If you are interested in working with us then we suggest a meeting.
We invite you to acquaint yourself with a few examples of our productions available on the right of the screen. More examples are on the audioguide channel on YouTube.
We pay the utmost attention to the quality of our audio productions at every stage:
- the initial text received from the customer is edited by experienced editors –language scholars, journalists, writers and authors
- texts are translated into foreign languages by experienced Polish and foreign translators; the translation is repeatedly checked with experts in the given field including native speakers
- in the case of anecdotes, parables or cultural nuances, these are translated or recreated – conveying the sense and the broad context of a particular story
- recordings are produced in one of the most advanced recording studios in Poland by a sound engineer with 35 years of experience
- voice casting uses actors and experienced professional readers from around the world
- recording of a voice track is carefully managed and our staff will supervise each production stage
- we carefully select sound effects and background music, also ensuring copyrights
- the finished product is supplied in the form of files which can be any format and compression
- our final product also satisfies legal aspects – its different uses will never create a risk of undesirable legal consequences to the end customer in any way.
We believe that only good and professionally produced recordings will keep the tourist’s attention and cause them to talk about the visit when they return home. We also know, having often been tourists ourselves, that recordings in a foreign language which are not read / played by a native speaker of a particular language – will always be recognized as not fully professional even if the reader uses perfect grammar. We are also aware that translation errors prevent a positive experience of a tourist attraction.
This is why we are convinced that every penny invested in order to ensure the highest level of audioguide content will be money well spent.