Linkx TG-201 is the successor of the popular TG-101. The TG-201 model will meet the expectations of even the most demanding users. This digital tour guide system enables full-duplex communication which means an effortless conversation between the transmitter and the receiver. TG-201 has Eco and Energy Saving functions – the device will automatically turn off after 20 minutes of no transmission.
Engineers have equipped the device with a built-in lithium-polymer battery with a 1300 mAh capacity allowing for 17 hours of continuous operation.
A micro USB input will allow you to charge your device with a normal phone charger or even a power bank. In order to charge the whole set (depending on the number of devices you own) TC-12, TC-35, TC-70 or TC-60SA chargers will be helpful.
Linkx TG-201 has an easy-to-read LCD display which shows information about the currently used channel, battery charge level, two-way communication mode being on, receiver’s range, and sound volume.
The TG-201 model is compatible with TG-288D .
Other technical parameters:
- Operating time of receiver – usually up to 17h
- Operating time of transmitter – usually up to 17h
- Dimensions 40x83x12 mm
- Range: 100 – 150 m in line of sight
- Weight 48 g
Application of Linkx TG-201 tour guide system:
- For industries and environments with an elevated noise levels
- For trainings, conferences and other events with conditions hindering free communication
- For tour guides and tour managers
- For museums
- For interpreters
- Mobile charger TC-12 – for 12 devices
- Mobile charger TC-35K – for 35 devices
- Reusable earphone EM-101
- LMR-12 headset