Linkx TG-288D – a two-way digital tour guide system, with an elegant and modern look.
TG-288D is a tour guide system that operates in full-duplex meaning an effortless and unlimited conversation between the transmitter and the receiver!
The device equipped with a big LCD display showing the battery charge level, number of the current channel, sound volume, and receiver’s range.
The TG-288D receiver has a 3.5 mm jack input and AUX output that allows to plug in e.g. a speaker. The AUX input of the TG-288D transmitter allows to plug in an additional audio source e.g. an MP3.
The Linkx TG-288D system can be powered by either disposable or rechargeable AA batteries . The micro USB input makes it possible to charge your devices individually with a phone charger or collectively in a charging case for 12 or 35 devices.
Due to Eco and Energy Saving functions, TG-288D will turn off after 20 minutes of no transmission.
The TG-288D model is compatible with TG-201.
Other technical parameters:
- Operating time of receiver – usually up to 12h
- Operating time of transmitter – usually up to 11h
- Dimensions 40x84x24 mm
- Range: 100 – 150 m in line of sight
- Weight 38.6 g (without battery)
Application of Linkx TG-288D tour guide system:
- For industries and environments with an elevated noise levels
- For trainings, conferences and other events with conditions hindering free communication
- For tour guides and tour managers
- For museums
- For interpreters
Linkx TG-288D accessories:
- Mobile charger TCA-12 – for 12 devices
- Mobile charger TCA-35 – for 35 devices
- Reusable earphone EM-101
- HMR-15 headset
- LMR-12 headset