mGuide Pellegrino 2 is a one-way digital tourguide system. Specially designed for guides who need a tourguide system that can run for a long time without needing to charge equipment during the trip.
Its colouring makes it easy to find your group in a crowd of other tourists and you will stand out amongst other guides or tour leaders.
Using GFSK digital modulation, the Pellegrino 2 mGuide gives you an exclusive transmission space, free from any interference, previously reserved for higher category models. Most sets operating on an 863-865 bandwidth transmit an analogue signal – the Pellegrino eliminates this noise which your clients are sure to notice.
Pellegrino 2 mGuide features:
- Receiver run time: 32 hours on 2 AA batteries
- Transmitter run time: 24 hours on 2 AA batteries
- 20 channels, GFSK digital modulation
- Frequency: 863-865 MHz
- Range: up to 100 metres in line of sight
- Automatic synchronisation of receivers with transmitter
- Remembers channel settings
- Eco-save – battery saving system automatically switches receiver off if no transmission for more than 20 minutes.
- Mute function on transmitter microphone
- Micro USB charging jack – allows charging of receiver or transmitter via ordinary phone charger (only when using NiMH batteries)
Uses for Pellegrino 2 mGuide system:
- for guides and tour leaders
- for museums
- for translators
- for training, conferences, business meetings
- for travel agencies
Our offer will soon include special fast stationary chargers for the Pellegrino 2 model. Why stationary? The Pellegrino 2 receiver can run for over 30 hours with one change of AA batteries. In our experience, our clients who use other tourguide system models for a long trip (10-14 days) usually use it for a maximum of 30 hours in total. The Pellegrino 2 will therefore not need to be charged during the trip.
Furthermore – using AA batteries and fast group chargers means not only do you save a significant amount on disposable batteries, the cost of using them and the cost of changing the batteries, but it is also better for the environment.