Real-time full duplex wireless intercom system is all about two-way communication with DECT 6.0 technology for home and office. DECT technology (Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunication 6.0) ensures reliable, precise sound and secure communication in the 1.9 GHz band. The mGuide portable wireless intercom is CE, FCC and ROSH certified. WIN-1 permits expansion of the intercom network to 6 devices together with the master station (base), which can communicate individually or in a group from anywhere. mGuide also offers a 12-month quality guarantee.
Possible applications of WIN-1 intercom system:
– in a small or medium-sized company for communication between rooms / departments,
– in workshops and production plants,
– in hospitals, retirement homes, health care facilities,
– in medical and dental offices,
– in schools and educational institutions,
– in private homes and properties.
Below we have briefly gathered all the core features of this model:
– Real-time two-way communication and monitoring. This wireless intercom system provides real-time two-way encrypted communication. Transmission of the WIN-1 system ensures top reception quality.
– Possibility to extend the system from 2 to 6 stations (including base station)
– The mGuide system also offers a range of over 300 meters. It has been tested in real conditions with interference from walls, buildings and trees.
– Simple installation and configuration of the system will take no more than 2 minutes.
– Call functions to all and to a specific station.
– Compact and portable. This wireless intercom can be powered by a Micro USB port or a 18650 battery (not included in the set), allowing to take it anywhere.
– Group settings memory function. Turning off the station (even from power) will not reset the settings of the entire group.