The AT-100 is probably one of the most popular audio guide players in the world. It is simple and dependable. It has all the features that an audio guide should have – without any unnecessary “fireworks”. This is partly due to its price, but it is also certainly largely due to the number of features the device possesses. It has all the functions an audio guide should have – without the unnecessary 'bells & whistles’.
The Okayo AT-100 is lightweight, durable and simple to operate both for tourists and for the administrator. It may be used with headphones (it has 2 headphone jacks) or without (it has a built-in speaker). The convex buttons facilitate use by the visually impaired. The device also has a low battery indicator (2xAA, also takes alkaline batteries). The AT-100 can be hung around the neck with a strap or held to the ear like a telephone when used without headphones.
The Okayo AT-100 is a device using the audio guide system with manual selection of recordings. This means that visitors can decide for themselves if they want to play a given recording. The choice is based either on the numbers placed besides the exhibitions or according to the numbers on the sightseeing plan – by selecting the recording number on the keypad.
Administrator software for managing multilingual (recordings) is available free of charge when you purchase the set.
We offer the AT-100 together with 1 of 3 types of chargers to choose from:
- ATC-110 – charger for ten AT-100 sets
- ATC-110U – charger for ten AT-100 sets with USB connection to a computer – allows serial programming of AT-100
- ATC-150 – charger for fifty AT-100 sets with the possibility of wall mounting
For full comfort we invite you to choose between 3 types of headphones:
- EM-101 – non-invasive (hygienic) single earphone with a rubber strap
- EM-305 – non-invasive (hygienic) single earphone with a plastic strap
- EM-202- dual stereo headphone with replaceable pads and adjustable headband
Basic features of the Okayo AT-100:
- ergonomic design for optimal comfort
- convex buttons, key no. 5 is marked – for the visually impaired
- stop, play, pause, volume buttons – marked with symbols
- built-in speaker with additional second headphone jack
- 8 GB of standard memory – practically unlimited number of recordings
- powered by 2 rechargeable AA Ni-MH batteries in a bulk charger
- fully charged batteries allow the AT-100 to run continuously for over 16 hours
- simple and quick content management thanks to the USB connection to a computer through the AT-110U charger
Other audioguide models: