The MTS-200 is a multilingual, automatic radio transmission tourguide system, for transmitting pre-recorded audio messages. In other words, a fully automatic audio guide system.
The MTS-200 works with a GPS module, which means that recorded audioguides are automatically started according to GPS settings. The MTS-200 is the ideal solution for cruise ships, coastal and inland waterway transport, travel coaches, tour buses and minibus tours. The system includes, among other things, eight 16-channel transmitters (863-865 MHz) able to transmit crystal clear sound on 6 channels at the same time. Using an additional directional antenna, the system has a range of over 100 metres!
The MTS-200 includes:
- 8 integrated transmitters
- multi-track audio player
- antenna or directional antenna
- aerial amplifier
- GPS receiver
Basic features of the MTS-200 system:
- operates on 863-865 MHz frequency
- 16 channels, can transmit simultaneously on 6 channels
- range for the basic version of 50 or 100m, version with the directional antenna – over 100m
- auto start of recordings in all language versions simultaneously, based on GPS coordinates
- ability to switch to an external microphone (live transmission function)
- the whole system in a case type rack
Capabilities of the MTS-200 system
The MTS-200 allows you to transmit recordings simultaneously in several languages to multiple recipients with Okayo EJ-7 receivers. The messages start automatically when you come within the range of the previously defined GPS coordinates. It is also possible to manually begin individual communications or transmit a live message.
The MTS-200 is ideal, for example, during voyages on cruise ships or on board a coach, when there is a need to convey information about tourist attractions passed or stages of the tour (stops, intermediate stations, etc.) to many tourists at the same time in different languages.
Benefits of the MTS-200 system
- Stores the work of many guides and/or translators
- Reduces interference caused by conveying messages from speakers
- Enhances the offer with tourist information in multiple languages
- Automates support for large groups of tourists
- Is an additional source of income