OTG-200 is the latest, two-way system made by a Taiwan company, Okayo.
OTG-200 makes for a great solution in situations in which two-way communication is necessary, such as seminars, Q&A lectures, touristic tours and during tours in production facilities. Handling OTG-200 is as easy as it can get. If a participant wants to ask a question, all they need to do is just press a button. Furthermore, guides have access to special functions such as calling and alarming, for gathering the group in case of excessive spread.
Features of OTG-200:
- ‘noise free’ technology – ensures better noise cancellation
- ‘roll call’ – amazingly practical function which allows to check if all participants of the tour/lecture are in the range of the transmitter
- ‘gathering’ function – allows for gathering of the tour/lecture participants in the determined spot
- ‘alarm’ function – informs about a weak connection with the transmitter
- high contrast OLED screen (convenient for partially sighted users)
- channels synchronisation
- possibility to manage channels via dedicated PC software
- 3 modes: guiding, seminar, conference
- Tour guidance in surroundings with high noise level
- conferences and lectures
- sport trainings