The OMG-101 is the new version of the basic audioguide, previously the AT-100.
In addition to the standard playing of recordings by selecting a number on the keypad, there is also an option for automatic remote activation via an infrared signal.
Furthermore, unlike the AT-100, the OMG-101 has an LCD screen showing the numbers of the recordings among other things.
OMG-100 features and functions:
- Inbuilt micro speaker with HAC system (Hearing Aid Compatible) – no need for an induction loop to use the OMG
- Keypad suitable for the visually impaired
- 8-32GB memory (8GB standard)
- 32 content folders each holding up to 9999 recordings
- 1.3” display
- 12h run time
- Anti-theft system
- Compatibility with IR markers (optional) – automatic remote triggering of recordings.
Other tourguide models: