We present you the latest (2018) digital tour guide system – mGuide DLR.
mGuide (private label of MEXPO), continuing its tradition of collaboration with engineers from the most technologically advanced countries of Asia (Japan, Taiwan, Korea), created the first tour guide system operating in 2.4 GHz ISM (universal, worldwide and non-licensed frequency) with the range that exceeds 150 m in the line of sight, which in case of previously available models from other producers goes beyond their maximum range over three times.
Due to the application of digital modulation based on Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) protocol the maximum power of the transmitter does not exceed acceptable 10mW.
mGuide DLR features:
- Transmission from 2 transmitters at once on the same channel
- The range up to 170 m in the line of sight
- 80 channels
- Two-way communication between transmitters (e.g. conversation between tour manager and tour guide up to a distance of 150 m)
- AUX input for plugging audio source to the transmitter (e.g. MP3 player) and simultaneous transmission of voice and background music or recorded audio communications (which facilitates tour guide’s job)
- Battery charging with normal phone charger (micro USB input)
- Battery charging in charging case (slots)
- Regulation of microphone sensitivity on the transmitter
- Microphone mute function
- System recommended for tourism companies which send their clients to all continents.
Other parameters of the digital tour guide system mGuide DLR-01
- Frequency 2403-2480 MHz
- Type of transmission – GFSK modulation with frequency hopping
- Operating time of the receiver – usually up to 15h
- Operating time of the transmitter – usually up to 10h
- Lithium-ion battery 3.7V 800mA
- Dimensions 50x88x15 mm
- Weight 60 g
mGuide DLR accessories
- CB40x – for 40 devices, dimensions 63x42x15 cm, weight around 6 kg
- CB20x – for 20 devices, dimensions 54×28,5×15 cm, weight around 4,5 kg
- Stationary charger CS20x – for 20 devices
- CB48 bag – for 48 devices
- EHR-01 – rear band microphone headset
- SM-100 – ultra-light sports microphone headset
- PM – pin microphone