The newest successor of the iconic WT-300. Current leader of the tour guide systems market, presented in an even better form!
WT-300 G2 enhancement was possible thanks to many years of the manufacturer’s experience in the production of tour guiding systems. The upgrade does not only improve the guide’s experience, but also takes better care of the users.
The latest version, created on the basis of the legendary WT-300 by incorporation of knowledge and technology, resulted in more possibilities and a new creative look. The devices have a more ergonomic shape, and were adopted for the needs of blind and partially sighted persons.
Transmitter with built-in microphone is a novelty thanks to which, even if you lose your wired microphone, you can still use the transmitter.
The lost signal alarm function allows the guide to control his distance from the group leader, whereas the possibility to set the function of automatic turn-off helps to save power and ensures longer work time of the device.
Features of the WT-300 G2:
- backlighted screen (guarantees easier read of important notifications about the state of the device)
- energy efficient(work time of the receiver approx. 30h)
- long range(up to 130 m in eyesight line)
- mechanical durability (devices are made of high quality plastic, resistant to scratches or falls from low height)
- special spot for markings or for logo and/or information about your company, both on the receivers and transmitters
See for yourself and create your own, perfect kit out of the new generation WT-300 (WT-300G2) tour guide system, which will make your tours easier and more convenient.
- excursions, tour guiding
- guidance of tours in production halls or in surroundings with increased noise level
- guidance of tours in sacred buildings and during pilgrimages
- ship cruises
Other features of the WT-300 Generation 2 tour guide system:
- Frequency: 514-870 MHz
- Channels amount: 40
- Power source: 2 x AA 1.2V NiMH battery / 2 x AA 1.5 V alkaline battery
- Dimensions: 31 x 67 x 92 (mm)
- Weight: 110 g (including batteries)